Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Welcome To My Blog

 
Good Morning and welcome to my Blog. With at least a gazillion other blogs in cyber land today, what makes mine different?  I have yet to find one that focuses on the comparison of running (particularly distance running) and architecture. 

The two endeavors are very much alike. I hope by following my postings you will come to understand the strong relationship between running and architecture.

Perhaps one reason I have yet to find a similar blog site is that runners and architects are each a small percentage of the general population. Among the 308 million Americans, only 233,000 (less than 1%) are architects. 

There are comparable numbers of runners who compete in a marathon each year too. Thus the number of architects who also compete in a marathon is an extremely small percentage of the population.  

I am both lucky and proud to be a member of this very small and special group.

Thanks for your visit today and I hope you become a regular follower of this site, perhaps a new runner, or best of all, a runner and a client!
 
Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment